HCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
See all open positions.
Fairfax, VA (Corp. HQ)
HCI is seeking a highly skilled Information System (IS) Developer to design, develop and deliver content-rich Microsoft Office SharePoint applications utilizing version 2010 and up. This position performs end-to-end application development including requirements-gathering, design, testing, and through to deployment, as it pertains to existing SharePoint and ASP.NET applications, as well as upcoming projects. The developer need to be well-versed in all aspects of the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server family, and the standard Microsoft .NET development platforms in general.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development of new SharePoint 2013-based web applications.
• Generation of detailed documentation of technical requirements, test plans, and deployment plans for application changes.
• Design, develop, and implement solutions utilizing a majority of the SharePoint product stack including: master pages, views, forms, site & list templates, custom web parts, workflows, event handlers, timer jobs and other custom components.
• Assist in promptly resolving application-based support tickets that come into the helpdesk queue.
• Design, develop and implement efficient reports using SQL Server Reporting Services against both SQL and SharePoint data sources.
• General maintenance for development and test-level servers running Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012 and Internet Information Server (IIS) 6.5 and above.
• Performing administrative duties on SharePoint 2010 and 2013 application servers.
• Design and develop meaningful dashboards of user data surfaced via SharePoint Business Connectivity Services and SharePoint Designer, among other tools.
• Perform proper unit test, regression tests, and load tests to ensure accuracy and completeness of applications developed.
• Assist with testing, code reviews, documentation and end-user training.
• Platforms: Server 2K8, Server 2012, Windows XP, 7, 8.
• Languages: SQL (T-Sql), Classic ASP, Net, Visual basic, C#, PHP, ColdFusion.
• Networks: TCP/IP(4), WAN/LAN Technology, DNS, DHCP.
• Certifications: MCSA (or greater), N+, S+
• Excellent project management, interpersonal, and business communication skills.
Additional Position Information:
• Ten (10) years of hands-on experience in the strategic implementation, maintenance, and support of enterprise-wide networked environments and large-scale communications & information systems.
• Bachelor of Science Degree (Computer Information System preferred)
• Security Clearance – Secret Clearance required
HCI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of HCI | integrated solutions to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
Copyright © 2009