HCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
See all open positions.
Website Developer & Maintenance
Fort Belvoir, VA
Provide support for application and database management and system administration services of the USAAA’s Information Management Office for services to include development, support and enhancement of AAAsist, the intranet site, extranet site, internet site, and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server document management system. This includes customer support services, and testing support as requested and approved by the Agency’s Configuration Control Board. The selected employee should have an understanding of Army Knowledge Management.
This effort shall provide the USAAA with those services necessary to enhance and maintain:
• The AAAsist System
• Intranet, Internet, and Extranet Sites
• Document Management System
• New and innovative ideas for utilizing COTS and other available technologies in the advancement of Knowledge Management including hardware and application software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing, developing, writing, modifying and implementing software applications.
• Develops, publishes and implements software quality assurance and testing plans.
• Develops installation programs for client’s web application.
• Directly interfaces with client and client’s designated personnel to determine system/web programming requirements and to evaluate and solve technical issues as they relate to client’s application and web systems.
• Responsible for overseeing all aspects of client’s web systems (Intranet, Internet and Extranet) including design, release and maintenance of web content.
• Ensures web site content is compliant with client’s content policies.
• Configures, monitors and maintains automated web content publication systems.
• Directly interfaces with client and client’s designated personnel to determine web site requirements and to evaluate and solve technical issues as they relate to web systems.
• Provides technical support for content creation and maintenance to client and client designated personnel.
• Formulates recommendations for client’s web systems
Familiarity with a variety of information technology concepts, practices and procedures. Also a knowledge of all client system components to include:
Qualifications / Skills:
• Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, MS Internet Information Service, Windows XP, Windows 2008 Server, HTML, XML, JSPs, ASPs, MS SharePoint Designer 2007 and 2010, Office 2007 and Office 2013.
Additional Position Information:
Active Secret security clearance is required.
Light travel may occur.
HCI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of HCI | integrated solutions to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
Copyright © 2009