HCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
See all open positions.
Supply Branch Manager
Schofield Barracks, HI
The Supply Supervisor oversees a Supply Support Activity (SSA), a Consolidated Property Account, a Class I (Subsistence) Management Account, an Ammunition Supply Point (ASP), Central Issue Facility (CIF). Individual is responsible for the coordination and completion of all tasks and deliverables. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of task areas. Ensures compliance with requisite manpower, safety, fiscal and accountability guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer's key personnel involved in or directly relevant to a logistics activity.
• Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks and service agreements.
• Provide a monthly status report monitoring the quality assurance, configuration management, security management. Ensure all contract deliverable are met on time.
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
• Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations and increase efficiency
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes
• Organizes and plans support of contract activities; ensures delivery of quality services.
• Reviews performance data to measure goal achievement and facilitate service improvement
• Ensure contract/company policy compliance; confers with organization officials and supported units; works with COR and Contracting Officer in order to meet goals.
• Responsible for compliance with Safety, OSHA and environmental requirements
• Responsible for physical security and property accountability systems for the project.
• Responsible for staffing requirements and hiring process and personnel actions.
• Analyzes mission and work requirements and communicates guidance and work priorities to subordinate managers and supervisors.
? Working knowledge of the Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS), Central Issue Facility-Installation Support Module (CIF-ISM), Standard Army Ammunition System – Modernized (SAAS-MOD), Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) , and Unique Item Tracking (UIT),
? Must have a thorough knowledge of industrial logistics and/or operational training and experience, a broad and comprehensive knowledge of the theory, principles and methods required to plan, track, and execute a logistical operation.
? Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
? Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
? Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
? Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
? Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
? Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
? Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Additional Position Information:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Program Management. Five (5) years’ experience managing an installation DOL Supply operation, or 10 years leadership or staff experience executing military logistical operations.
An equivalent combination of education and experience as identified above.
HCI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of HCI | integrated solutions to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
Copyright © 2009